I confess, I outright plagiarized this from another source, but it had been forwarded and reposted so many times, it’s impossible to identify who wrote the original. With gratitude to my friend Sharon Caballero for sending it to me, I pass it along to raise your spirits.
When this is over –
• Half of us are going to come out of this quarantine as amazing cooks. The other half will come out with a drinking problem.
• I used to spin that toilet paper like I was on Wheel of Fortune. Now I turn it like I’m cracking a safe.
• I need to practice social distancing from the refrigerator.
• Still haven’t decided where to go for Easter, the Living Room or The Bedroom
• PSA: Every few days try your jeans on just to make sure they fit. Pajamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom.
• Homeschooling is going well. Two students suspended for fighting and one teacher fired for drinking on the job.
• I don’t think anyone expected that when we changed the clocks, we’d go from Standard Time to the Twilight Zone
• This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came into my house, told my dog; we laughed a lot.
• So, after this quarantine, will the producers of My 600 Pound Life just find me or do I find them?
• Quarantine Day 5: Went to this restaurant called THE KITCHEN. You have to gather all the ingredients and make your own meal. I have no clue how this place is still in business.
• My body has absorbed so much soap and disinfectant lately that when I pee it cleans the toilet.
• Day 5 of Homeschooling: One of these little monsters called in a bomb threat.
• I’m so excited; it’s time to take out the garbage. What should I wear?
• I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my trip to Puerto Backyarda. I’m getting tired of Los Livingroom.
• Classified Ad: Single man with toilet paper seeks woman with hand sanitizer for good clean fun.
• Day 6 of Homeschooling: My child just said “I hope I don’t have the same teacher next year.” I’m offended.
Better 6 feet apart than 6 feet under
Follow Sharon at:
Amazon Author Central
5 thoughts on “Have a laugh…”
I love this.
Thanks so much for the good laughs. I commented this morning that when I finally get to dress and go for a client visit, I am likely to be overwhelmed by choice. So many clothes will be so unfamiliar as to seem like they are just brought home from a shopping spree.
😊 I know! I just hope they all fit, given the temptation to EAT!
Thanks for reading!
Comments are closed.